Source: Electronic Intifada
Translated by The Electronic Intifada from an Arabic version published by Ma’an News Agency:
1. Mutual cessation of the war and withdrawal of tanks to previous locations and the return of farmers to work their land in the agricultural border areas.
2. Release of all the Palestinians detained since 23 June 2014 and improvement of the conditions of Palestinian prisoners, especially the prisoners from Jerusalem, Gaza and Palestinians of the interior [present-day Israel].
3. Total lifting of the siege of Gaza and opening the border crossings to goods and people and allowing in all food and industrial supplies and construction of a power plant sufficient to supply all of Gaza.
4. Construction of an international seaport and an international airport supervised by the UN and non-biased countries.
5. Expansion of the maritime fishing zone to 10 kms and supplying fishermen with larger fishing and cargo vessels.
6. Converting the Rafah crossing into an international crossing under supervision of the UN and Arab and friendly countries.
7. Signing a 10-year truce agreement and deployment of international monitors to the borders.
8. A commitment by the occupation government not to violate Palestinian airspace and easing of conditions for worshipers in Al-Aqsa Mosque.
9. The occupation will not interfere in the affairs of the Palestinian government and will not hinder national reconciliation.
10. Restoration of the border industrial areas and their protection and development.