EQB: Occupation is solely responsible for Fukaha assassination

Ezzedeen Al Qassam Brigades
PRESS RELEASE

2f0fb39241-400-x-176

Ezzedeen Al Qassam Brigades on Sunday renewed the charge that Israel bears full responsibility for the assassination of al-Qassam commander Mazen Fuqaha in Gaza on March 24.

Al Qassam slammed Israeli war minister Avigdor Lieberman, who denied Israel’s involvement in the assassination, and accused him of trying to disavow the consequences of the crime.

“Lieberman’s statement demonstrates the extent of fear and pressure experienced by Israeli leaders,” Al Qassam spokesperson Abu Obeida said in a brief statement on Sunday evening.

“We affirm that no one is responsible for the crime apart from the Zionist enemy, and it will not succeed in any of its declared or hidden attempts to disclaim or to shuffle the cards,” the spokesperson said.

Earlier on Sunday afternoon, Lieberman said that Israel played no role in the assassination of Fuqaha.